Auntie 'Omi with the kids. She spoiled them rotten!! Got them their first ever "happy meal", and bought them lots of toys!! They like when she comes to visit!!=)

Think I found some good babysitters=) Only if Rachel is with Michael though=) Sorry Bro!!

Weeee...love Meg's hair!

Uncle Mike and Ty

Uncle Mike and Aunt Rachel

Right after the fountain stopped dancing to the music!=)

Talking while watching the kids get soaked...

Megan and Tyler were drenched!!

Yeah, we saw alot of this=)!! Just kidding, they were posing!=)

My honey and me!! Honey, I love ya so so much!!

Best buds

I like this picture...=)

This picture is kinda blurry, but these guys have a little band and all the instruments are like pots, pans...stuff like that!!

You should have seen us all trying to get "jumping-down-the-hill" pictures!! We were all cracking up!!
1 left some love:
Cute pictures as usual, Sarah!
Post a Comment