
Momma and her not-so-much baseball fan, hopefully later!=)

You could even meet Abe Lincoln=)

Megan and the "W" gate=)

Welcome to the Washington Nationals Stadium

Pappy and Granny with the kids

Me and my hubby

Pretty much sums up the afternoon=)

Pretty cool new stadium...I still prefer Camden Yards anytime!! Go O's!!

Tyler, runny nose and all!!=) Happy, sort of...

They were throwing things into the crowds and all the people were putting their hands in the air and waving them, so Tyler thought he would participate.

Pappy and Tyler playing...Pappy doesn't like baseball...=) Thanks for still going Pappy!=)

Megan being "poor Megan!!"

Megan had no clue what she was supposed to be watching...she kept asking me where the baseball was.
Well I had another "bright idea" to go to the Washington Nationals baseball game yesterday. It was a great idea in itself...baseball, beautiful weather, family...the only part that wasn't so cool was toddlers, no nap, total crankiness...Yeah pretty much describes Megan and Tyler!! We lasted until the fifth inning then we headed home. We don't even know if the Nats won, they were winning 6-3...but who knows if they won. Anyway, most of the pictures are of before Meg and Ty got on their no-sleep high=)!! I have promised myself to never, ever again to take my kids to a baseball game until they are older....MUCH older=)!!
2 left some love:
Ha, ha-looks like how Ruth and Naomi would be at a baseball game! I commend your courage!!!
You're such a brave mama! As always, your pictures are so good! I always look forward to seeing yours & Amanda Richardson's pictures cause they're so good!
Post a Comment