My talented, sweet Mr. Vaughn
James has done so much for me this past weekend...for first, he drove me all around on Saturday...helping me get decorations, then Saturday night he cleaned my carpet!! It looks basically brand new!! Then to top it all off he decorated the cupcakes for my cupcake tree. Instead of buying a cake or buying cupcakes (over a dollar a piece) we made them and he decorated them!! I just wanted to brag on him a little bit!! I have such a talented hubby!! He can do all sorts of things, he is definitely a handyman!! I love you honey and thanks for everything!!



2 left some love:
I am not to sure how this stacks up in favor of machoism so I am a little hesitant to brag about my "cupcake decorating" skills...but yes I can decorate cupcakes and NO I do not/not wear pink shirts or approve of those who do (if you happen to be a fella that wears pink shirts, I think your more “girlyier” than me…even if you have never decorated cupcakes) But I can say I helped out my damsel in distress...since church moved to start at 1730 instead of 1800 and she started decorating for the shower at 1620 ish.
Cute idea for the cupcakes instead of a cake. The girls are having a birthday party, I might use that idea!
Oh, by the way Brad has a pink shirt. I'll make sure to tell him that James said he was girly! :o)
Post a Comment