7.23.2008

American Flag Pictures



I wanted to try this new idea out, but the kids didn't really cooperate. I guess when they are a little older...I will try this again. I was going to try to get them to hug each other...and smile pretty, but they instead wanted to go play, oh well! At least, I got some okay shots.=)

2 left some love:

Amanda July 23, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

The flag is a cute idea! I love how Megan crosses her arms!

Anonymous,  July 24, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

I love these pictures...I'm glad Ty loves his cowboy hat. He looks like a true Texan in it!! YeeeHaww!!

Lots of Big TEXAS Hugs and Kisses,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Ganny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP