6.19.2008

Pictures for Granny and Pappy...

Megan the "NATURAL!"
Pretty girl
Aww...so sweet...how long will this last... (not very long!!!)
Uh-oh...this is the ever so common, Megan the Hyper face...starting to squeeze harder...Ty still laughing...
Tyler now wants out of sissy's "death grip"...starting to scream
Megan is now basically doing one of those choke-out holds...and Ty is screaming!!
You okay Tyler! You okay!...this is what she always tells him after she does something mean to him.

Cheese!!
Trying to wink

You can tell she is tired of smiling!=) She is a little crack up!!
Okay, I had to give Meg something see didn't like...so this was her reward.=)
I miss "YOU"!!
Come Give me a kiss!!!
I like this picture!
Megan showing off her tongue too!

2 left some love:

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Thank you, thank you for the pictures I wish I could reach through the computer and give them both a Big Big Big TEXAS Hug. We miss all of you too much...keep those pictures coming.

Lots and Lots of Hugs and Kisses,
Ganny

The Doggett Clan June 19, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

hey girl, megan's hair looks so good in these pictures. next time we go have their pictures taken you have to keep it like that...by the way, i have some coupons maybe we can plan on going sometime next week...anyway, good pictures. talk to you later

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP