10 Things you might not know about me...
So here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share ten things people might not know about you.
4. Tag five people at the end of your entry.
I have seen people do this on some different blogs so I decided it would be fun to start in my blogging circle!=) Enjoy!
1. I was born a Indiana Hoosier!
2. I do not like PICKLES!!! and we just had "Pickle Sunday" on our bus route!!!
3. My dog bit off my nose (literally) and it grew back.
4. I babysat the Baltimore Orioles Players kids (for you all who don't like baseball, they are a major league team! the best actually!=) )
5. I was such a big fan of the Orioles, my best friend (Laine) and I flew down to their spring training with our dads!!
6. I had the same teacher (Mrs. Dove) from 3rd grade all the way up until my one class at our Bible college=)!
7. I have never broken any bones!
8. I married a Marine! I love him with all my heart!! Go USMC!!!
9. I do not have my driver's license...but finally got my permit=)!!
10. I know how to somewhat play the piano!=) SOMEWHAT!!!!
I am now tagging five of my blogging buddies:
Heather
Laine
Amanda
Mary
Kandice


2 left some love:
I had NO idea that you did not have your driver's license-you learn something new everyday!! Congrats on getting your permit, though!
sarah I did it but I don't have 5 people to tag...better get more of my friends to blog :)
Post a Comment