My Children's Extended Vocabulary
Well, Tyler is trying real hard to talk, here is a little of what he says...
1) MaMa = mother (says all-the-time)
2) Maaa = more please (said while pointing in the direction of food)
3) Ba = bye, bye (said while waiving bye, bye)
4) Ba = bad (normally said while swinging any perpendicular object)
5) Ba = ball (when he sees any circular object within twenty feet)
6) Ba-bul = yup, you guessed it, I have a spirt-tul kid...Bible
(says when we sing "It's Bible time in our house." ) =)
7) Dada = father (says when James gets luckeeeee) =)
8) uh...uh...uh... = uh-oh (says when he plays "throw-the-object-down-so-mommy-can-pick-it-up-again" game)...he can never get out the "OH" part. It is so funny!!!
Now Megan talks up a storm, she talks sooo much!! She is always cracking us up! Here is some of what she says...
1) One day she pick up something she was not supposed to be touching, and I told her to put it back...but she couldn't figure out how...so, she started saying "Mommy, I can't do it, I tooooo strong!....then she closed her eyes and added some drama...."I tooo strong mommy, I tooo strong."
2) Of course, she still calls everyone including guys..."Miss So-so". We were in the church nursery and I heard her calling her little buddy Seth to come over to her, she kept calling him "Miss Seth, Miss Seth...come here!!!" She always calls Heather's hubby...Miss Brett too!!=) Oh, funny story for Heather... I was doing her hair and I said, "Come on Meg, lets go get a barret to put in your hair..." and she said, "Oh Miss Brett is comin" I was like "No, not Mr. Brett...a barret to put in your hair!!=) She is just too funny!!
3) One of Megan's new words is "because!" If you ask her something she will reply, "Because, mommy!"
4) I was sitting on the ground Indian style(you could not see my feet) putting on Meg's socks...after I was done, I said, "Mommy's feet are cold." So, Meg looked for my feet, and not seeing them she said, " Mommy where are your feet?", so I moved them so she could see them...and she said while acting happy that she found them, "Oh mommy, there right there on your legs!"
5) While laying in bed with Megan, she leaned over to me with her face really close to my face...I looked at her and she was cross-eyed looking intently at my face... I should say the blemish/pimple on my face (yes, I get them...grrr....), and then she said, "What is that, mommy?" =) I started cracking up!!!
6) James was feeding "Rigo" our dog, and Meg wanted to help...but James told her "No"...so, the little drama mama herself ran over to me with her hands up and her head tilted and said, "He told me, no. He told me no....
Having kids is always so much fun...especially when they learn to talk!!! Hope you enjoyed this post!!!



5 left some love:
Sarah,
I know writing is not your thing, but you should write these down in a journal so when your brain is wandering like Ganny's does then you will have written proof instead of....your brain just wandering!! You know what I mean!
My Megs and Ty are the greatest and smartest!!
Texas Hugs and Kisses,
Ganny
Those are so cute and hilarious! I loved the one about the barette. Children are so funny! Mine say the craziest things every day. I really do need to write them down more. OH! One really funny one was Lydia was telling us a story about something someone did at Kings Kid's and she said in her very dramatic way, "They were shrieking me out!" She meant "frieking" me out. Steven and I just cracked up!
Enjoy these days with your little ones...they grow up much too fast!
Hello! You left a comment on my blog about photography. Thanks for your comments! You can email me so I can email you some tips...way too much for a blog comment! hartgirlies@yahoo.com
I know that I enjoy it so much so I am happy to pass on some tips!
Shelly
Please email me your email address at megpengy9@yahoo.com ! I have been getting strange comments left on my blog from people I don't know! I am going to do invitation only!
Thank you!
Meghan
Precious memories to cherish!
Jackie used to call all men, "Mrs." And she thought her dad's name was "Pastor".
Post a Comment