More of yesterday





Yesterday, Tyler woke up from his nap happy....so while Meg was still sleeping I took Ty out to the front yard and got some really cute pictures, then when Meg woke up I got her dressed for church and then took some of her too...I love taking pictures, I don't want to miss anything...my hubby says, "I'm worst than a tourist!"


6 left some love:
You and Tylers eyes are so amazing!!
I'm right there with you on taking too many pictures! Better too many than not enough.
I love the pics in the rocking chair!
I do have the cutest grandbabies of anyone. It's the Texas genes, again thank you for all the pictures...we sure miss our sweet grandbabies but the pictures help.
Big Texas Hugs and Kisses
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Ganny
These are the most adorable shots. Your kids have gorgeous eyes!
Saw the link on your sidebar...thanks for linking my blog! Don't be a stranger. It appears that we live in the same neck of the woods!
Awww, those pictures are great! I love the rocking chair pictures. You cracked me up with your "America is under attack" story. For some strange reasone it reminded me of the time I was at your house and thought I heard rock music blaring from the neighbors house. You were like, "No Laine, that's my dad snoring!" HA! =0) Anyways, hope you had a great mothers day!! Love ya!
Hey Sarah...just updated our blog. Your mom did write one of the devotionals in my book! I thought that was her name. That's pretty cool! Hope you had a good mother's day!
Love ya,
Amanda
Post a Comment