4.07.2008

A YUMMY RECIPE...try it out!

This recipe is so yummy, so I thought I would share it! Now when I made it I adjusted to make more...because this recipe came from an article called, "Downsized main dishes". So adjust and enjoy...it is now going on my "meals to keep list"!!=) If you try it out please let me know!!=)

Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-ups

3 lasagna noodles
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 teaspoon minced chives
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
24 slices pepperoni
3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese

Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.

Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.

Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.

4 left some love:

Laine,  April 8, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

I'm going to try it this week! It sounds really yummy and different. Thanks for sharing! Love you!

Amanda and Kyle,  April 9, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

sarah,
You can link my blog to yours no problem. Your kids have gotten so big. They grow so fast.
Amanda

Anonymous,  April 10, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

YUMMY, Sounds really good!
Give My Megs and Ty a big
hug from Ganny!!

XOXOXOXOXO
Ganny

Amanda,  April 11, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Sarah, I haven't seen any picture posts this week! Are you still there?

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP