4.24.2008

My husband ALWAYS told me...

I JUST WORKED OUT AGAIN...

My husband ALWAYS says... I BEG TO DIFFER.... =)

3 left some love:

Jackie,  April 26, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Could you give me the name of the excercise routine book you're using?

Anonymous,  April 28, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Oh my goodness Sarah. John tells me the SAME THING!!! Once a Marine...always a Marine. I tell him...you try having two children and then talk about pain. HaHa!!! Thanks for the blog...I enjoy reading them.

Unknown,  May 6, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Haha, that's one of my favorite quotes. I should have known it belonged to the Marines!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP