4.03.2008

I love Adobe Photoshop!!

With my husband's help, we played around and got these pics...


The amazing thing about this pic. is that the eye color is really his...we didn't change a thing


I did this one all by myself!!=) YEah, I'm learning...slowly!

3 left some love:

Amanda April 3, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Cool! I'm jealous that you have Photoshop!

Amanda April 3, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Your pictures don't need help either-you take good pictures and I love these ones that you (excuse me, your husband) edited!

Anonymous,  April 4, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Love the Pics!!!!

Hugs and Kisses XOXOXOXOXO

Ganny

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP