A Bummer of a Week....
Now that was on Monday...you say good grief... but it did not end there....on Tuesday...I was putting Megan and Ty down for their afternoon nap, and Meg pointed at the window which was closed and said she was scared...so, I walked over to the window and opened it to show her that there was nothing scary about her window...when I did, I saw our woods on fire...now I am not talking about a little fire, it was big and it was spreading fast up to our house! I freaked out and called 911. Praise the Lord, others had already called and the fire department was already on there way. But when the fire department got there they were down the hill on the path putting it out from down there, while the fire was going uphill towards my house...yeah, I grabbed the hose and started playing firefighter!! Someone else called and told them the fire was getting 10ft. from my house...so, they brought two small fire trucks...one was right in my yard!!! The pictures above are when the fire was already put out...Praise the Lord they got it out!
That is not all, this whole time we had been back from Texas, Megan had been coughing and it was getting worse, so on Wednesday...I check her temp. and she had a fever! Great fever+Megan= seizure if not watched!! So, I was up all night with Meg...the next day Thursday we took her to the doc. and found out she had bronchitis. Her fever went to 103.9...I know the only reason she did not seizure was because of God! James and I were praying like crazy! All day long we fought and battled her fever! We are still dealing with her being sick from her antibiotics, but her fever is gone PRAISE THE LORD!!
On Sunday, a tornado hit like two minutes from our house! Praise the Lord, it didn't come near our house!!
We have seen the Lord work in our home this week!! Protecting our family several times! I am so glad we have someone to run to with our worries! I am so glad it is a new week! Megan is almost better...and everything else has been pretty calm!! That was my week! =) Hope you had a better one!=) Thanks for checking in!!


4 left some love:
I've had weeks like that before...whew. They make me want to quit being a mom...you know, run away to a mall and never come back.
I kid. I would never do that.
(Well, I hope not anyway)
The perfect remedy for those weeks are Cinnamon Rolls. The recipe is SUPER EASY and the most delicious ones I've ever had in my life. If you click on the pink words underneath the picture of the cinnamon rolls I posted you will find the recipe. Enjoy!
I am so glad God used Megs to alert you to the fire coming close to the house. I am proud of you Mrs. Firefighter. Kiss Megs for me I am glad she is getting better and kiss Ty for me I am glad so far he is not sick. We miss y'all bunches.
Texas Hugs and Kisses,
Ganny
What a week! When it rains it pours, right? I'm glad Megan is feeling better-hope the rest of your week goes well! :o)
Love ya!
wow, girl, talk aout crazy! praise the Lord He's always there! thanx so much for making us feel welcome while we were there! I hope we keep up! we've been sick since we got back from DC, this is the first real week in awhile, feel your pain!
Post a Comment