Our Trip to Dominican Republic...Day 1
Well, we had a lot of fun...but I am sure glad to be back!! Why you ask??? Because I missed my babies very, very much! I had so many people tell me not to worry about them...and just have fun. Which I didn't worry about them, of course, my mom did raise my brother and I without any really serious accidents.=) I wasn't worried...I just missed them. And of course, there were people with babies in our hotel!! That was hard...seeing them with THEIR babies....where were mine?? Not with me, that was for sure!! I hope you enjoy the pictures...
Yeah, no kidding...but I was thinking, " Uhhh, ummm, yeah, why??because if the plane does crash, it really is not going to help one bit!!"
My fake wedding ring...=) My real ring, the diamond fell out and we bought this one at the airport!
They still use glass for their soda pop.
We were starving...so we decided to go to the hotel's dining area! Well, besides being in a funnel of smoke....the entire time. It was okay...I guess! Not my favorite.
My meal "Chicken Cordon Blue"...
James' meal....Yuck...Fish!
Our waiter...which did a very good job.
Me trying to look good...
The pool and lounge area were even pretty at night time!!! SEEE!!!
I just like this picture...looks like I am disappearing!!
James favorite room...but he was too busy to use it! Poor guy! He is a very hard worker!!


2 left some love:
I am so glad ya'll made it there safe and it sounds like the two of you had lots of fun!!
Love ya'll, Ganny
Hey Sarah, I'm not fami1iar w the b1og set up but my friend Stephanie sent me your b1og; can u te11 me how it works? My emai1 is heidimercerhaynes@yahoo
Nice pics! How is Michae1 n the rest of ur fami1y? 1uv ya, Heidi- ur favorite cousin:)
Post a Comment