3.28.2008

Happy Birthday to my Little Man!!

~~HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY~~
~~TO THE SWEETEST LITTLE BOY EVER, Tyler Vaughn~~

Tyler is one and I can't believe it!! Wow, this year went by way to fast!!!Wow, he really, really liked his new chair!! This birthday Prince is CHARMING!!=)
Momma's boy yet again!!=) Gotta love him!
My big blue eyed boy!!
lil' cutie!


Sweet 1 year old!



Yeah, Megan is starting to rub off on him!!=)



Don't you love the tongue thing...=) You know his little brain is in full gear...cuz his tongue is sticking out!



Uh, mom, I like have stuff all over my fingers!!

Megan helping little brother out!!

Tyler in his new chair, and Meg in the one she got for her b-day!

Whelp, we thought for sure he would dig into his cake...but he didn't! I think he was plain stuffed! We had just eaten dinner, and before that Megan gave him like handfuls of Teddy Grams!! So, he just kind of stuck his fingers into the cake...but didn't even really eat any!! Go figure...like James said, We have duds for Cake Diggers!!=) Neither Meg, or Ty dug into their first b-day cake!! Wow, what is wrong with my kids!!J/k!=) I love them to death!

3 left some love:

Miss Lissa March 30, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

how cute happy birthday Tyler

Miss Lissa March 31, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

I miss you all please keep texting me

Anonymous,  April 4, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

I just love the birthday hat!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY I LOVE YOU!!!

GANNY

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP