The Many Words of Megan
Yes a two year old can be hilarious!!! She has said so many funny things...I need to keep track of them! My friend Jackie had a post on what her daughter says...and what it means...her is mine!
1)NO DO THAT! = Don't do that!
2)Lately I have been Mrs. Sarah not Mommy
3)She had a major accident which went all the way up her back...and she called herself a
"stinky chump". "Chump is one of daddy's favorite words!=)
4) Whenever she is hungry she asks me to make "Dinner"!
5) Whenever she goes to sleep...she thinks she is taking nap ( She is right in a way)
6) Her sippy cup is her "Drinkqwy"
7) At night time she prays for her Ganny and Pappy, Papaw and Nana, Aunt Missa, Aunt Nessa, and Uncle Mike...one night she added "Barney" all by herself.
8) One time we were with my family and we were having Megan name everyone...and she got to my Great Aunt which she did not know and she said, "Whose DAT?" okay it was funny at the time!
Okay that is enough for now...I can't seem to remember any other ones but she is a crackup!


2 left some love:
In the words of Pappy, more pictures please. Can't get enough. Love my Grandbaby's. Love Pappy
I just love to hear my Megs say....Ganny!!
Ganny Loves ya bunches!!
Post a Comment