2.14.2008

The Love of My LIFE!

MEET MY VALENTINE!!!

This last Summer... On our Wedding Day
This is his GQ look!!=) Whewwww...doesn't he look good!!??=)



I love my husband soo Much! He is the greatest husband anyone would want, and I got him! His parents raised him to be a true gentleman! He is so sweet, and would do anything for me! I love him with all my heart! I remember seeing him for the first time at our church, and thinking...boy, do I hope he returns!!=) He did and the rest is HISTORY! We have been married for almost 4 years! I wouldn't trade those years for anything in the world! I truly married my best friend! Yes, he is a Texan, a Marine, and My Best Friend!!


1 left some love:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

I thank God for you Sarah! Your the answer to alot of prayers, the perfect Godly women I told James that God would send him if he stayed true to God. What a couple God put together. We've been blessed with the family that the two of you have given us all.Love ya'll a bunch. Pappy

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP