1.30.2008

Remembering Mom Mom

Well, last week my Mom Mom's house sold, so my grandparents had to go and get all the stuff out...so, on Saturday we went over my dad's house and he was giving us some of my Mom Mom's things. My Mom mom passed away last year. It was such a sad time. We knew she asked the Lord to be her personal Saviour...but she will be greatly missed! Mom Mom was such a loving, fun, kind great grandma!! I can remember going and staying with her. She would just spoil me and my brother! I love her very much! So, it was a sad time choosing which things our family would take. There were some neat things there...like food rations that they got during the war. I remember my Mom Mom telling me that she went to the World Fair that the TV was the new thing at....she told me she was one of the people they interviewed then watched on the televison set. Anyway here are a couple of pics. Happy Ty
Megan looking at my Mom mom's stuff
Uncle Mike and Tyler

This picture was posted for a good laugh....don't you just love her pigtails...

3 left some love:

Laine,  January 31, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Awww...I'm sorry. I'm sure it was hard even though there's so many good memories of Mom Mom. I know you must miss her. That'll be neat though that you can have something to remember her by and to tell Megan and Tyler about. She was so sweet and funny. =) The picture of Megan is great, I love her pigtails. She's just adorable!

Rita Loca,  February 2, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

The last pic is a great one, shows her personality!

Julie,  February 4, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Hi, Sarah--
I am responding to your post on my blog about the birthday cake. Sorry I could not respond sooner, but I actually did not make that particular cake. It came from Brusters & they make it by cutting ice cream cones in half & sticking them on the sides of the cake & then filling them with icing. It's probably too late for all of this now, but Happy Birthday to your daughter today!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP