12.17.2007

I'm a Survivor:....The Christmas Cantata

Well I survived! I do not do good getting in front of people! We had a Christmas Cantata, "Lamb of Bethlehem". James and I were Mary's parents, Heli and Rachel... We put baby powder in our hair...to have an old effect...=) We have been practicing since the middle of November. Heather would pick me up every Monday and Thursday...and we would rush off to practice! It was total craziness. Thanks Heather! Both Heather and I were so nervous we felt sick! I don't think I ever want to do that again!!! WHew!!! I was super nervous! People tell us all we did a good job! So, praise the Lord! James, of course, was great! He was in drama in highschool for a little bit, no fair!=) Anyway, here are the pictures... Heli and Rachel
Joseph and Mary
Baby Jesus, this is little Sammy Bass. He is only like a week and a day old and already a little star!=) He was so good! He did not even whimper! He is sooo cute!!
Me playing goofy!
James and Brett
Right before it started!!!


2 left some love:

Laine December 18, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

Awww...you look so cute old. =) Why didn't you tell me that you were in the cantata and were acting?? You goof ball. It sounds really fun, I loved acting in high school. I got to be Betty Stam in our play about John and Betty Stam. We worked for months on it! It was so much fun. I'm sure you did a really great job. Wish I could have seen it!

Are you all ready for Christmas? Can you believe that it's just a week away? Time flies much too fast.

The pictures of the kids are so cute, as always. I love that on of Megan up in James' face. That's too funny.

~Laine~

Amanda December 20, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

How fun! Brad and I are in charge of the children's Christmas play at church. It is pretty crazy! You are pretty dramatic so I'm sure you did a great job! :o)

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Love ya,
Amanda

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP