11.03.2007

A Weekend of Fun in Lancaster, PA

Every year our church staff goes to Lancaster, PA for a staff retreat... It is always a lot of fun. The best part is they pay for a hotel and they pay for the dinner. Which is always a good restaurant. We always go to the Kitchen Kettle. There are little stores, popcorn to buy, smoked beef, cheese, all sorts of yummy stuff to eat. So, these are the pics from the Kitchen Kettle. They also had a little area where you could pet some animals. Megan had a blast.
Hey, Pappy and Granny...we got lost going there again. Go FIGURE!!! One time we almost ended up in downtown Lancaster again. =) Craziness. I guess we never learn. We still didn't print out directions.

This is Meg. wearing James' hat.=)

On my brother's site he said he likes to take different kinds of pics. So, I copied him, the hat and all...=)

James and Mark Bohac (James' good friend) taste testing at the Jelly and Relish Kitchen. They sure enjoyed it!!!=)
YUMMMM!!!
Well, I know it says "No Photos", but I thought it would be funny to take this picture of me with just the sign. They do not want you taking photos of the Amish ladies working...I didn't know that and I took a pic. of Meg. and the ladies in the background...Whoops.

Tyler is such a happy boy!!!
My mom with Tyler. BRRRR it was cold there!!!
My dad and Meg. Whoa, Megan looks like she is freezing too!!!



Of course, Megan had to swing. She loves to swing.


My dad and Megan. I love Megan's grin. She is soooo ornery!!!














Me and my happy Ty!!

Laine, the llama picture is for you. Thought you would enjoy!=) I love his teeth!!

2 left some love:

THE HOLMSTEDT 5 November 6, 2007 at 8:42 AM  

Hey Sarah, love these pics! The one with Megan (her winkin') with her Grandpa is adorable! She must have him wrapped around her finger. =) I love the Amish country too - always wished I could live with the Amish for a little bit just to learn from them. =) Keep posting! Your family is too cute!

Amanda November 6, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

I love Amish country! I'm jealous-I've been trying to get Brad to go there. Looks like you had fun!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP