11.26.2007

Pictures...More Pictures =)

I am sorry, I have not figured out how to shrink the Thanksgiving pictures yet...my hubby will have to help me sometime...when we have time...=) So, these are some of the pictures that were already a JPEG so enjoy... Meg and Tyler playing...
This is Daddy and Meg time...almost every night James will play with her and Megan loves it!

Meg getting her breathing treatment...you can see the vapors...what an awesome camera, thanks honey!
This is a picture the night of my b-day...Megan fell asleep on the way home.

1 left some love:

Rachel and Russ November 27, 2007 at 8:18 AM  

Hey Sarah! It's good to catch up with you again. I last remember you getting engaged and now look at you! I must say you look awesome to have had two kids. Makes me jealous. You have always been beautiful, though. You're family is, too!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP