10.11.2007

USMC Ooo-RAH

By the way, my hubby was, still is (Once a Marine, Always a Marine) a United States Marine. I remember going to watch him at 8th and I, in Washington, D.C. I was always proud of him. This little video is a crack up. I can see James' teaching Megan and Tyler to do the cadences. James led his squad in the cadences when they were P.T.ing in D.C. =) I love you James!!! I will always love my MARINE!!!!The picture of James and I...we were not married, obviously, =) This was the Valentine Banquet at Crown College.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my honey! He looks so happy! This is when he was promoted to Corporal. He is now a Sergent. He is now out of the Marines. He went to and graduated from our Bible College here in Maryland. He surrendered to full time christian service. He works with our bus teens on Sundays. He knows the Lord wants him to be a preacher. He is a great preacher.

James is the third one over from the right. Doesn't he look handsome?!!!!=)

0 left some love:

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP