10.18.2007

My Little Cuties

Here are some pictures of Megan and Tyler. Doesn't Tyler look so excited???=) He wasn't to happy. Megan is so silly. She is growing up! She is actually singing the whole "Jesus Loves ME". She likes the song, "God's Word shall never fail." I think because the ending goes..."NO, NO, No!!" =) Her favorite words. She also likes to tell Tyler..."Don't do that!" She always thinks he is trying to drink her sippy cup. I put him in her high chair the other day ago...and she did not know it...then I got her from her room and she just about threw a fit when she saw him in her chair. So, finally I took him out, and she looked straight at him and pointed her finger and said, "Don't Tyler!" and went and got in her chair. She is also learning to share I have heard... I have had some good reports of her sharing in the nursery...GASPPPPP!!!=)






Grandma Creed, this one is for you. She always has to sit in her rocker to watch Barney, and Baby Einstein.=) And yes she does play with all the dolls you have given her.









CHEESE!!






Doesn't Ty look soooo happy!!=) I think even though he looks pitiful...he looks like a doll! I love my kiddos. They are so much fun!








4 left some love:

The Howell Family,  October 18, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

I think your daughter looks like James (mine looks like her daddy too) but she looks to have your CrAzY personality! :) That's a good thing! You were always so much fun in the dorm! Your son does look like you though!! Cute pictures!!

Joy,  October 18, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

I'm so glad to hear from you! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your kids are so cute, my how time flies! And of course I remember you. Are you still in touch with Cathy? I lost her a long time ago. :)

Laine,  October 22, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

Awww, they are so adorable Sarah. Megan looks just like you. I can't wait to meet them! I love her little shawl. Tyler does look like a little doll, he's precious.

The Howell Family,  October 24, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

I dont' know that pastor, but he could have been there and I'm sure Bro. Boyle knows him!

Shelbie is 11 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone already.

Talk to you later!

About Me

My photo
Wife. At-Home Mommy. Christian. In Love. Blessed. Laidback. Goofy. Blonde Moments [Always]. Obsessed[with a few things]. Namely... [{My husand}{My kids} {My church}{My camera} {Photoshop}{Yankee Candles} {Godiva Chocolate Praline Pecans}{Islands}]

Blog Archive

Cool & Helpful Finds

"
"\ />

Followers

MySpace Hit Counter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP